PE & Sports Premium 2016-17
Primary school PE and sports funding
From September 2013 the Government allocated funding directly to Primary Schools to support the provision of PE / Sport. The PE & Sport funding total for 2015-16 at Blenheim Park was £8,380.
Impact of PE and sport funding 2015-16 (£8,380)
The impact of spend from last year can be summarised as follows:
- Good uptake of after school sports clubs with children keen to participate
- Children showing great enthusiasm and a positive attitude to PE & Sports
- Sports coach delivering high quality PE to pupils
- Developing leadership skills in children through lunchtime sports clubs. Children are beginning to challenge themselves and aiming to improve
- Positive self-esteem and increased awareness of health amongst children
- Staff observing PE specialists and attendance of courses to contribute to staff's confidence in the planning & delivery of PE to ensure than high quality PE is being delivered across the school.