If you are a parent or carer, we hope you may find the links below useful.
- Just One Number - Parent line 07520 631590 - If you need advice about your child or young person’s health or wellbeing, simply send a text and one of our team will text you back or call 0300 300 0123 https://www.justonenorfolk.nhs.uk/
- Young Minds – Parent Helpline – 0808 802 5544 https://youngminds.org.uk
- Mind - 0300 330 5488 http://www.norfolkandwaveneymind.org.uk/ mental health charity that believes no one should have to face a mental health problem alone.
- Nelson’s Journey - supports children and young people up to their 18th birthday who have experienced the death of a significant person in their life. https://nelsonsjourney.org.uk/
- Pandora Project - offers advice, support and information to adults and children affected by domestic abuse. Abuse can be current or historic. We offer a confidential service https://www.pandoraproject.org.uk/
- Leeway - 0300 561 0077 - an independent charity providing support to adults, young people and children who are experiencing domestic abuse in Norfolk and Suffolk.
- Male Victims of Domestic Abuse - 01823 334244 https://www.mankind.org.uk/
- Young Carers – 01553 768 155 - http://www.westnorfolkcarers.org.uk/
- Family Lives – 0808 800 2222 – Charity offering support and advice for parents about a variety of topics including behaviour https://www.familylives.org.uk/
- Positive Behaviour Support https://www.justonenorfolk.nhs.uk/childhood-development-additional-needs/behaviour-sleep/positive-behaviour-support-pbs
- SEN – SEND Partnership 01603 704070 – Supporting families and giving advice re Special Educational Needs https://www.norfolksendpartnershipiass.org.uk/
- Local Council - http://www.fakenhamtowncouncil.gov.uk/ 01328 853653 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ad Meliora Trust - Our school's academy trust.
CEOP - News and articles surrounding Internet safety.
Think You Know - Advice on keeping children safe whilst using the Internet.
Parent Information - Expert information to help children and young people stay safe online.
UK Safer Internet Centre - E-safety tips, advice and resources.
NSPCC Online Safety - Helpful advice and tools you can use to help keep your child safe whenever and wherever they go online.
Childnet International - Parents and Carers information to keep your child safe online.
Action for Children - Action for Children supports and speaks for the UK's most vulnerable and neglected children and young people.